Mechanically Engraved Anilox Rolls
- No short-lived conventional copper compositions. If a diameter needs build up, Steel / Stainless steel is used, which extends the lifetime. After the engraving the roll receives a special chrome coating.
- Tightest T.I.R. & O.D. and an even screening over the entire engraved surface for a constant screen, volume, depth, wall and angle.
- Multi-pass mechanical knurling. Special tools enable to engrave directly into steel / stainless steel.
- Standard & New engraving patterns including finer line screens (from 6 l/cm to maximum 140 l/cm. The patterns manufactured are: 45°, Hexagonal, Tri-Helical, Channellox or specials on request.
- Special tools enable Apex to engrave directly into steel or even stainless steel
- Different cell specifications and patterns available
- From 6 l/cm up to 140 l/cm
- Standard 30°45°and 60° as well as custom engraving options;
- Quadrangular, Pyramid, Hexagonal, Tri-Helical,
- Channellox or specials on request.
- AST metal fusion process for original diameter
- Build up with steel
- Increased durability due to Anti-Corrosion Layer